Friday

I Miss You

I took your love for granted;
I thought it'd always be there.
I thought you truly loved me,
I thought you'd always care.

I guess I was wrong;
I shouldn't get too involved.
I just couldn't help it,
cuz around you my world revolved.

I'd give anything
to be in your arms for one more night.
I miss all the hugs and kisses
and when you held me tight.

We would be forever,
that's the way it seemed.
You were my "true love"
but only in my dreams.

I wish I knew what I did wrong;
I wish I could change the past.
I wish we were still "together"
so I could say our love would last.

You continued on with your life
and I continued with mine.
But to repair a heart this badly broken
will take a lot of time.

When I think of you
I cry for what seems like forever.
I just wish I could say
that we are "together."

I just want you to know
that I'll always love you.
I just wish you'd look me in the eye
and say you love me, too.

Kacie Michelle Lawson

1 comment:

Candice Roberts said...

hahaha...HE LOVED ME AND STILL DOES!! We are IN LOVE..he was with me since 2004..the whole time u 2 were "together" n the whole time u were pregnant with taylor!!! hahahahahahaha